Navigation:

FORUMS > SentryFile Version 5 Topics > SF5 - API Integration / Programming Assistance < refresh >
Topic Title: API Integration - document_active
Created On Mon April 30, 2012 9:50 AM
Topic View:

View thread in raw text format

jdstallings

Mon April 30, 2012 9:50 AM
User is offline View users profile

I was building a connect agent to push documents into SentryFile from our BPM system. During testing I had several documents that failed the Add_RecordIsActive operation due to a bug in my programming. I was able to resolve the problem but I noted several rows in the repository table of my test cabinet with False in the document_active column. I cannot delete them through the normal website since they are not displayed. Is there a utilitty that will purge inactive documents or should I not concern myself with this situation. I believe deleting documents also sets the document_active to False and the row for that document is not actually deleted from the table. Just curious

Thanks
James

Bottom

SupportRep

Mon April 30, 2012 7:17 PM

It's up to you... If there aren't many of these entries, just leave them. Shouldn't have much impact on performance.

If there are lots of them, then you might want to remove them from the database tables manually using SQL Management Studio. If you decide to go this route then make a quick backup of the database before deleting any data... Just in case!

-------------------------
-SentryFile Support

Bottom

View thread in raw text format
FORUMS > SentryFile Version 5 Topics > SF5 - API Integration / Programming Assistance < refresh >

Navigation:

FuseTalk 4.0 © 1999-2003 FuseTalk Inc.